Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time to Reflect

So I am finally on maternity leave! I actually still feel pretty good and of course am out and about catching up on the shopping and lunches that I have been missing. Plus, Macey is happy to have me home to join her for our afternoon naps!

Just thought I would catch up on a few things...

We are always so blessed to have such wonderful friends who once again came through with two beautiful baby showers. I don't think I ever posted any pictures of my baby shower in Houston. Julie and Adria just did a lovely job of course!









Then Alyson, Lucy and Traci planned a beautiful afternoon here in Doha. I do believe Alyson made me the most beautiful diaper cake I have ever seen!!! There is a lot of pink in these pictures...just wishful thinking! ;-)












No comments: