Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh Yes We Did!!!

So of course we had to walk through another baby store this evening. It was like a spotlight shining down from above on this precious little sleeper!!! For those of you who know me, know that I practically knocked people down running to the register. For those of you who don't know me...you have at least determined that I am slightly neurotic! I am considering bringing the baby home in this sleeper as I am wondering if Macey will be a bit more accepting of him/her!!! We will see!

2 comments:

THE GARCIAS IN THE DESERT..... said...

It really is PURR-FECT! I wouldn't have believed it if you hadn't posted the pics. Where in the WORLD did you ever find it? Oh, forgive me, I forget where we are.....only in Doha, baby!

Just Me said...

Precious, Gina!!!