Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm Working!

Well, there are only so many games of cards to play and so many stores to shop at! So the last couple of weeks I have been substitute teaching at the American School of Doha. It is a wonderful school where the class size is small and the students are actually given quite a bit of freedom (and they are learning!)! I have met some wonderful teachers and interesting students. My biggest challenge at this point is getting up and ready each morning and waiting for a call. The other challenge, which I have adjusted to with each move, is learning "international names". I must say there is quite a challenge and I just apologize like crazy as I read the roster! While a great number of students are from the US, it is a very diverse campus.

I am pretty sure I will be spending quite a bit of time there! (There may be a maid in our future yet!)

No comments: