Tuesday, March 13, 2007

An Evening at the Spa

A few days ago, I finally took advantage of an evening at the spa. Michael had a business dinner at the Marriott Hotel and wanted me to drive him and pick him up. So of course being the caring wife that I am, I did what I knew was best, I called The Spa at the Marriott and booked a few hours worth of services! So when Michael got home from work, I was already in the car waiting! Being the supportive husband that Michael is, he agreed that a spa evening would be great! Needless to say, he was waiting on me after his dinner!
The Marriott Spa was wonderful! I had my nails done and a facial (that was all they had open with such little notice). In addition, I had the opportunity to sit in the meditation room and sip tea while I read! Now for those of you who know me well, I did bring a camera, but even I didn't want to scare the ladies by asking them to snap a picture! (I will next time though!)

No comments: