Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Big Party!

Kelsey had her 2nd birthday party today! She is obsessed with the Wonder Pets and so her party was themed appropriately! She shared her special celebration with her friends and had a great time! All of the kiddos were transformed into Wonder Pets themselves as they put on their capes! They even got to save animals who were stuck in a tree! ;-) Kelsey received many wonderful gifts with a few more yet to come! ;-) Thanks also goes out to my fellow bloggers who had some great party ideas!



2 comments:

Laura said...

What a cute party theme!! I love it! My favorite part is the cute little snacks!! So creative! And Kelsey is a cutie pie as usual.
:-) Hope you all had so much fun!

Jarvis, Alyson Daudi and Adair said...

Oh wow, happy birthday Kelsey! Looks like you had a great day! And good job mama, very nice work on all the little snacks and cake. I will have to go and research what a wonder pet is now :0) We have some cats here who I'm sure think they are wonder pets, they spend a lot of their time climbing up on the house roof. Maybe I could mail them down to Houston??