Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's A...

...Boy or a Girl!!!If you haven't heard by now, Michael and I are expecting a baby on November 24!
We are almost 11 weeks and last week we were able to see our baby moving around, flailing his/her arms (Michael said, "Look, 'he's' a lefty!") and were able to see and hear a strong beating heart. I cannot even begin to thank those of you who have supported us through this difficult time. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends praying for our miracle.

So I guess this means Macey will now have to share the spotlight on the blog! She and Michael are wishin' for a rambunctious boy. While I am hopin' for a precious little girl! Mostly we are praying for a healthy baby!

6 comments:

Just Me said...

November is a GREAT month for baby boys...We have two boys with November birthdays! We're very excited for you guys. And by the way, your baby is BEAUTIFUL :)...David & Sybil

Anonymous said...

HEY!!
Now THIS is more like it :0)

Alyson

THE GARCIAS IN THE DESERT..... said...

I'm with you Gina, girl!! Sorry Mike! Gabrielle said it well, "Girls RULE!"

;)

Bree said...

All I know are boys---sprintime boys, which are quite rambunctious! Congratulations Michael and Gina. We are soooo excited for you guys. What a blessing.
Bree

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you ever doubted. Faith is a beautiful thing. I must say though, to have a boy and be queen of the castle is a wonderful thing! Love you and wish you lots of joy.

Lori

Tony and Beth said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting is that! I'm a little partial to boys, so here's to hoping it's a boy!