Sunday, August 28, 2011

The BIG Haircut

After a few failed attempts, Friday was the day! I have been unsuccessfully trying to have Kelsey's hair cut for awhile now. I should have had her Auntie do it but I actually didn't think that Daddy would have "allowed" it. So after convincing him, I ran into the road block of a stubborn 2 year old. I tried the gimmicky places where she could sit in a plane...etc...spray glitter in her hair. Nope, she didn't buy any of it. So finally, on Friday, I was determined to have it cut and she was awesome! Sat right up on the booster in the chair and away the stylist cut.

She loves her new do and she no longer looks like a "rag-a-muffin"! I was so concerned about making sure she was cooperative that I didn't even think to grab a curl. ;-) Next time! ;-)

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a cute haircut! She looks like such a big girl!! :-)