Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Girl #2

So we are nearly 35 weeks and Baby Girl #2 (that is correct, this is the best we can do for our unnamed baby) is tipping the scale at 5 pounds 13 ounces. That is their best guess at this point. My guess would be that we won't be making it to our original due date and I am sure that the doctor will certainly agree! You can tell from the pictures she is all cheeks and lips...I am guessing she too might be taking after me! ;-) Please continue to keep us in your prayers that she remains healthy and strong and that Miss Kelsey will adjust to her sharing of the throne!

2 comments:

Tony and Beth said...

Such cool pictures! I'm guessing that's a 4D ultrasound? We are having one in a couple of weeks too. Congrats again!!!

Jarvis, Alyson Daudi and Adair said...

Wow, I can't believe the clarity of those ultrasound pics of your baby. They are GREAT! You can see her face so well, that is just fantastic!