Monday, January 19, 2009

Suitcase For Kelsey

When my parents came to Doha for their visit, they brought a whole suitcase just for Kelsey! Can you believe it? Not only did they have to pack for themselves, but also for the new baby girl! Spoiled would be an understatement! Michael brought back pink hangers while he was in the states and we finally have everything hung and put away. I wish I could show you every outfit as they are all adorable! I guess you will see them soon enough as she continues to grow! Thank you so much for thinking of her!

4 comments:

THE GARCIAS IN THE DESERT..... said...

You remind me soooo much of me with my first lil baby, Gabrielle. And a girl, too, at that!! I am sooo happy for all three of you; not to mention, soooo jealous of lil Kelsey! Just kidding! ;)

Are those lil pink CROCS I see?

Just Me said...

I'm digging the "desert" boots!

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify. The boots are baby cowgirl boots so Kelsey can practice her line dancing for when she goes home to Texas.

Just Me said...

Do I see a matching pink cowboy hat for Kelsey in the near future? :) Ok, Michael...your assigned to that task!