Friday, June 27, 2008

Let the Fun Begin!

Michael and I have arrived safely in Chicago. We have been quite busy spending time with my family and of course shopping!












This week we went with my sister, nephews and nieces (though they brought friends so we didn't really see them) to Six Flags Great America. My nephew, Chase, was finally able to get on the roller coasters which he loved! We had a perfect day, the weather was pleasant and the park really wasn't crowded at all! I was the designated bag and refillable cotton candy tub and pop holder! We all had a great time!

Then we stayed overnight at an indoor water park and of course the next day it rained which was perfect! I am not sure who had more fun, Michael or my nephews!





Michael and I will soon be off to Houston!!!

No comments: