Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Texas A & M in Qatar?

You all know that we have been here a year, but it is a bit strange for me to watch the blog repeat itself!









We went to the Texas A & M Boot Scoot last weekend! I know you aren't going to believe this but this event sold out in like 10 minutes! We were so lucky to have some wonderful friends who included us at their table!













Of course, it was a lot of fun. Mexican buffet, and two steppin'...can't get much better! The most noticeable difference between last year and this year was that we knew so many more people! Last year we still had that deer in the headlights look to us! ;-)

BTW-Lucy, I know you are going to kill me for including the picture of us with you looking a mess, but I love it!

3 comments:

THE GARCIAS IN THE DESERT..... said...

AAAGGGGHHHH!! Just kidding....I'm OK with it, event though I'd wished you'd say that only my hair was a mess, instead of ME being a mess!! Although I know I am!! (wink, wink)....

I'll forgive you if you lie to me and tell me that the guy behind us has that look on his face from looking at Roland's rump and not mine!! HAHA!! Did u check out his facial expression? LOL

Tony and Beth said...

It almost looks like you could be in College Station from the pictures. Except for that one pic with the "Exit" sign in the background......in Arabic!!! For some reason I don't think they have those in good 'ole College Station! Ha ha.

THE GARCIAS IN THE DESERT..... said...

thanx 4 u're help